Monday, April 9, 2012

In the end, all is well with the Universe.

There's something strikingly magical and peaceful about putting that final touch on your book. Sure, completing the rough draft is a feat in itself and worth a celebratory glass of champagne. However, every real writer knows that the completion of the rough draft is when the real work of writing begins. I didn't realize to what extent until a few years ago but no matter how hard it is, I still wouldn't trade it for anything. Because when that last piece of the puzzle has been placed, there's a sense of calm, like all is well with the Universe. I wonder if it is the same euphoria across all the creative arts.

The Influence is now complete. I have to give a tremendous shout out to my co-horts at Fiction Lake. Mike, Brad, Tina... you peeps are wonderful for being so giving of your time to help edit, design, format, and all that jazz. I also want to give a shout out to my sisters and (3, 4, 5?) brothers at the MP, many of whom are giving their time to read and review The Influence.

So here's the deal. Be on the lookout here and on Facebook for the announcement of the release of The Influence. It will be available on Amazon Kindle exclusively for around 3 months. Want a really good deal? Then keep your eyes peeled for my Select Freebie days where you can download a free copy right to your Kindle.

If you're waiting for another version to be released, you won't have much longer to wait. I promise. :) In the meantime, you can look to the right, in my sidebar there, and enter your email address to subscribe to my bonafide, official newsletter. Once we've received confirmation of your subscription, you'll be entered into a drawing to receive a free, signed copy of The Influence when it comes out in print in a few months.

Peace, love, and YIPPEE!

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment