Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Birthday to me! Here is "The Influence" for free!

Every year on my birthday, I always attempt some sort of writing exercise that allows me to look back and explore what I've accomplished or what I've learned over the last year.

But I'm not feeling too reflective today.  Overall, it hasn't been as bad as the year before, but it has still been a rough one.  Things are getting better, though, and as long as I don't wallow in pity and as long as I continue to work hard, I can accomplish anything.

The biggest "Hurray!" this year has been the electronic release of my debut novel, The Influence.  So in the spirit of celebrating another year of my existence on this planet, I'm giving The Influence away for FREE on Amazon KindleClick here for the link to my book on Amazon.  All day on April 18 and 19, you'll be able to download it for free!

As for me, I'm going to celebrate by spending time with my kiddos.  Positive thinking tells me this coming year will be a great one.

Peace, love, and 34 candles,

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment