Monday, October 31, 2011

Boo. Oh, and NaNoWriMo is about to start.

I almost forgot that tomorrow begins the November sensation, National Novel Writing Month.  Unfortunately, this just isn't on my agenda this year.  Actually, I've never participated in NaNoWriMo and I suppose that's because I've completed a few novels and don't really see the need to push myself that way.

Even as much as I haven't participated, I can still see the importance of it.  Here's something I wrote last year about how National Novel Writing Month can benefit writers.

What NaNoWriMo Teaches Us

If you have never finished a novel, if you have always said that you wanted to write a novel but never have, then this November is for you.

For me, I'll be taking a novel I've already written, Future Past, and reworking it into something that Hadley Rille wants to publish.  I'm actually starting that rewrite today and I'm super excited. :)

Happy Halloween and happy upcoming NaNo, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment