Monday, November 21, 2011

First "Barrier" story to be released early 2012!

Hi, y'all!

I have exciting news! I've gotten the go ahead to announce that my science fiction story, Barrier: Ethics vs. Duty, has been picked up by Fiction Lake! Yes, I do their online management for them but there was no guarantee that they would publish anything I wrote. So I'm pretty much stoked right now. Let me show that here:

!!!!!!

Tentative release is early 2012, maybe around April. I'm hoping to get the edits to Future Past completed in the next month or two and then I'll be able to work on the edits for Barrier for its release. This is the first of a series and I hope the next few stories is as well received by the editors as this first has been.

In the meantime, I wish I could jump around but with my back in the shape its in, I don't think that would be a good idea. I'll just jump around in my mind. That still counts, right?

Peace, love, and cartwheels,

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment