Monday, July 2, 2012

What happened to The DeKalb County Examiner?

If you've made it here by following links from Examiner.com, then you're probably wondering why I haven't posted to my column in awhile.

The main reason is that Examiner changed their pay rate and it is no longer worth my time and effort to continue to provide content for them on the pay they offer. So I'm no longer on the lookout for local stories. I sometimes do write commentary on local issues so if you're interested, you can subscribe to this blog (look in the sidebar to the right to enter your email address) or you can subscribe or like me on Facebook.

I have several fiction and non-fiction books and ebooks coming up so that will keep me plenty busy.  In the meantime, I'm sorry to disappoint you but hope that I've provided a suitable substitute for my lack of Examiner updates.

Peace, love, and thank you!

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment