Monday, October 14, 2013

Cool! I got a shout out!

Real quick-like as I get started on a busy day of boring house work and school work...

I'm excited to share with you a little blog post thanking me for my editing services. I may sometimes ask for blurbs when I finish a project but I don't ask for anything else. I love it when I can make a client happy enough to give me a shout out like this.

Silly Tree Anthologies, a new indie publisher, secured my services for editing their first anthology. I'd never edited an anthology before so it was a challenge but a welcome one. I didn't ask them to do this and didn't even have to be mentioned at all, even on Amazon, where they've listed me as the editor. To read the nice post about  me, click the link below.

Thanks to our Wonderful Editor!

I should also mention, too, that the book itself, Scared Spitless, has some great, spooky stories in it, and it's just in time for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment